Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Birthday

Me and my new necklace!
I celebrated my 17th birthday on January the 11th, and one of my best friends gave me a TARDIS necklace. It's made of wood, roughly half an inch wide, and has a blue jewel on one door.

Birthdays are fun. Sometimes I expect too much, though, especially when it comes to presents. I believe presents should be as good or better than the years before. Last year, my parents bought me four tickets to see Coldplay live at the HP Pavillion, and it was the most awesome experience and the best present I'd ever gotten. So, with my belief, I thought this year would be just as awesome as last year.

Like I said, my expectations are sometimes too high.

Kioru, my fursona, celebrating my birthday!
------

As an artist, one of the necessary components of art is the subject. Since I joined deviantART, I fell into the "character" phase, and I admit that I still have characters. In fact, I have a fursona, which is an animal version of oneself. That would be Kioru, my dog with a mohawk, to the right. And I drew him, on my birthday, wearing a party hat to celebrate. :)

Happy birthday to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment